Do You Make a Living Dreading Mondays?
Do you stay awake at night feeling trapped in your job or business because it pays the bills but it's not really want you want to be doing? Do you feel trapped because you can't seem to find a way out? Do you need some stress relief?
I'm here to help you break free. You can do more than just 'survive' to meet your obligations. You can choose to live a fulfilled life.
My name is Hillary Saffran, also known as BizMama. I’d like to help you find your calling, help you do what you love to do and make a great living from it, with joy and passion.
Newsflash: If you don't go for your dreams, someone else will hire you to work for theirs.
Biz Mama has the solution!
Can you imagine enjoying your work so much that you wouldn't want a vacation? I believe that you can find ways to do what you love, and get paid for it. You most certainly can create a meaningful, productive life for yourself and your family.
Just think of what your life would be like when you get to...
- Make a living doing what you REALLY want to do
- Have control of your time and not someone else's agenda
- Slow down, and spend both the quality and quantity time that you and your family need
- Have the freedom to live anywhere you desire because you are designing your life
- Finally quit a job that you've been "doing time" in for years while your life's been on hold
- Have personal direction, focus, and fulfillment because you’re doing the things that make your heart sing.
- Never have to worry that you won’t get a good job when the kids are older—because you’ve made your own!
- Never have to worry about a job lay-off ever again! No more pink slips!
- If you are an employee wanting to stay where you are - have more joy in your work!
- If you desire - keep your job but discover a side 'gig' for extra money and fun!
Wouldn’t you rather slip into your favorite pair of jeans, grab a steaming cup of coffee and pad across the house to your “office” while the children sleep...instead of pulling them out of bed, throwing on their clothes, slapping a cereal bar in their hands, then rushing out the door to a day of office politics?
Or if you want/need to stay at your job, wouldn't you like to have an action plan to earn more income instead of living paycheck to paycheck?